Delivery Service & Policies
Delivery Radius: Do you deliver to my address?
Delivery is only available for orders over $99.99. Please use the zip code checker to see if we delivery to your area.
Delivery Turnaround: How soon can my tree be delivered?
- Orders can be placed for Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday delivery until 5pm the evening prior**. (Subject to availability.)
**If your building requires a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for delivery, please order that during checkout ($25). Please refer to the COI section below as we request at least 2 business days between time of order and time of delivery to secure your COI.
Our team of elves will be busy delivering trees on Friday, November 18, 2023 and then every Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday until December 23, 2023. Delivery appointments will be scheduled in 3 hour windows, subject to availability.
9:00am - 12:00am
12:00pm - 3:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
These restrictions will be noted at checkout when you are selecting your delivery date/time.
Please make sure that the contact phone number provided at checkout is a valid U.S. cell phone number to allow you to receive all day-of delivery notifications. Please be reachable at this number for the full duration of your delivery window. The day-of communication process will be as follows:
Stay up-to-date with the status of your delivery:
Our team will phone the contact number if assistance is needed to gain entry to the building. If there is no answer they will leave a voicemail. The team will wait five minutes and call the number again. If there is no answer for the second attempt, our team will move on to their next scheduled delivery. A new delivery date / time will need to be coordinated with our customer service team. There will be a $50 re-delivery fee to schedule a new delivery appointment or a 50% cancellation fee to cancel the order.
Certificate of Insurance (COI):
If your building requires a COI for delivery, PHILLY TREES will provide one for a $25 fee. You will need to add this to your cart at the time of tree purchase. Our team will need 2 business days to process the COI request. To request a COI, please follow the steps below to ensure a seamless delivery process:
- Check with your building if a COI is required. If so, please request a sample COI from them with their specific requirements.
- At the time of placing your order, please add-on the COI request to your cart for purchase.
- When selecting your delivery window, please allow for a minimum of 2 business days between the time the order is placed and the time of delivery to allow enough time to secure the COI prior to delivery.
- You will receive an automatic email requiring action from your part to submit your COI. If you have questions regarding COI requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we receive the sample from you, we will reply with the official COI to pass along to the building.
Please note: If our team arrives for a scheduled tree delivery and is turned away by the building because a COI has not been requested in advance there will be a $50 re-delivery fee.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy:
Any changes to your appointment date/time must be made before 5:00 PM the day prior to delivery by calling 267-927-8737 or emailing email@example.com. Reschedule requests after 5:00 PM are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Order cancellations made prior to 48 hours before the start of your delivery window will be fully refunded.
- Order cancellations made between 48 hours - 24 hours before the start of your delivery window will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Order cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of your delivery window will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
At PHILLY TREES delivering you the perfect tree to celebrate the Christmas season is important to us. With our Love Your Tree Guarantee, if there is something wrong with your tree our team will make every effort to replace the tree up to one time. Below is a list of tree issues that may qualify for a swap upon review by the PHILLY TREES team:
- I ordered a tree that is too large / too small: If your tree arrives and you find that you have ordered a tree that is too large or too small, please contact our customer service team at 267-927-8737 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will arrange a day / time frame for a swap to replace the tree previously delivered for a tree that better fits your size needs. Please note that you will be charged a re-delivery fee of $50. Additionally, if you have upgraded to a larger size tree, you will also be charged for the difference in price between the original tree and the new, larger tree.
I’m not happy with the shape of my tree: It takes a minimum of 24 hours after delivery for the tree’s branches to settle after having been tied during transport. After 24 hours, if you are still unhappy with the shape of the tree, please take photos and email to email@example.com. Our team will review your case and if warranted, will work to schedule a tree swap. Please do not contact us for a swap until after the 24 hour window has passed, as no action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.
- My tree is not drinking water / very dry: When the trees go from being outside in the cold winter air to heated homes it is often a shock to their system. If your tree does not begin drinking immediately, don’t panic. Oftentimes, it takes 24 - 48 hours for them to adjust to their new environment before they begin to drink. Please refer to these Tree Care tips for some methods to help the tree acclimate. Please do not contact us for a swap unless at least 48 hours have passed without the tree drinking any water. No action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.